Annual Membership Registration Information
Membership is open to anyone interested in learning more about Japan, the U.S., or the US-Japan relationship. There are several categories of general and corporate membership, which are outlined on the pages below. Membership dues are tax deductible as charitable contributions.
Please contact us about becoming a JASGA member at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
General Membership Benefits
- Connect with others like yourself. Make new friends.
- Become part of the Greater Austin Community of Japanese and Americans interested in learning more about each others' cultures.
- Take advantage of discounted admission to JASGA-oriented cultural and educational events as well as free admission to selected events.
- Receive invitations to lectures on US-Japan relations.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to become a Society volunteer for various, interesting Society events.
Additional Corporate Membership Benefits
- Special business-to-business networking opportunities
- Recognition in the electronic newsletter and print newsletter
- Access to and listing in the Online Corporate Membership Directory